Friday, January 07, 2011

Friends

I am so thankful for the wonderful group of friendships that I have developed as a result of adopting. A big thank you for those of you who checked in with me the past 48 hours. I appreciate all the different perspectives and insight my dear friends have offered. As well as support and love! Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

7 comments:

  1. Thinking of you. Feeling the same things. Scary. Sad. Email me if you want. rachelrfischer@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ((hugs))
    I was about to wrote the same post : )
    I am grateful for people who will listen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also I love the new picture at the top. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I submitted the application that would eventually make me a mom, I thought I was simply adding a beautiful and amazing child to my life. Little did I know how very much I was actually adding. Not just the tough stuff you have been wrestling with, but the network of people there to support me through it. So glad you had your village around you over the past couple days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i missed all this. thinking of you. sorry. love the new look of the blog. going to go back and read mroe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love ya, Chan. Can't wait until either a) Colorado or b) I talk you into stopping by my casa. OR maybe you pick me up on the way to Colorado and we make a ridiculously huge road trip out of it? :)

    ReplyDelete