Oh Chandra...this reminded me so much of when Uncle Matt came to our house and he & our son were riding bikes down the hill in our yard. Matt hit the edge of the sidewalk and broke off his front tooth. Jeannie and I were about 8 mo. pregnant with Nathan and Abigail and when we arrived at the hosp covered in blood, they didn't know who to treat! Glad Biruk came off better than that!
Poor Biruk, something tells me he'll still try that again.
ReplyDeleteKeel
Oh Chandra...this reminded me so much of when Uncle Matt came to our house and he & our son were riding bikes down the hill in our yard. Matt hit the edge of the sidewalk and broke off his front tooth. Jeannie and I were about 8 mo. pregnant with Nathan and Abigail and when we arrived at the hosp covered in blood, they didn't know who to treat! Glad Biruk came off better than that!
ReplyDeleteSometimes I wish I could wrap my youngest in bubble wrap. Would you like some too?
ReplyDeleteaww Biruk :) he looks so determined...love all the pics from your sunny day!
ReplyDeleteNiki