Spells what my legs felt like after a bike ride tonight. I am SO out of shape. Tonight was my first workout and the start of hopefully many more. Wish me luck!
I love that feeling. It makes you feel like you actually accomplished something - unlike the kitchen I cleaned up this morning that now looks like I dumped my trash on the counters.
Biking is the worst. I have no leg strength for it. Kills me every time. Try walking. Or better yet, staying home and eating donuts. That's my favorite way to exercise. :-)
J-E-L-L-O is what my whole body looks like right now :)
ReplyDeleteI love that feeling. It makes you feel like you actually accomplished something - unlike the kitchen I cleaned up this morning that now looks like I dumped my trash on the counters.
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDeleteLOVE the new look! Very nice.Kiddos are so cute Chand. Hey, you need another because they are just so darn cute.
On this new blog picture, I think Landon kind of looks like Amb's kids. How odd is that? And Conner looks like Bryson.
ReplyDeleteKeel
Hi Chandra. I rediscovering old blogs. Love all your pictures. Can you believe it's been 4 months already?
ReplyDeleteBiking is the worst. I have no leg strength for it. Kills me every time. Try walking. Or better yet, staying home and eating donuts. That's my favorite way to exercise. :-)
ReplyDelete