Thank you, thank you for the suggestions with Landon. Last night he started getting fussy we googled "Gripe Water" and found a brand that is carried at the local drugstore. Hubby ran out to get it and no joke he was soundly asleep within 10 minutes. He laid down in our bed and slept soundly. It was so wonderful, yet scarey. There must be a secret ingredient in it.
But seriously, how could a cute guy like this be any trouble?


Awesome, glad to hear you followed your loyal readers suggestions and they worked. Good for you guys. Tell the kids I said hello and post pics of Biruks' tooth when you get a chance.
ReplyDeletekeel
I deleted and added you back to my blog list. Your updates are showing up now.
ReplyDeletehe is so freakin adorable, i miss him already. I hope the appt went well to day and your little men are feeling better.
ReplyDeletekelsey
I accidently spaced today, oops
ReplyDeleteEvery single time I look at Landon I want to raid Karen's photo albums for our baby pics to see who specifically he looks like. I just can't put my finger on it... So sweet and innocent looking. I miss your kiddos and you.
ReplyDeleteUrchin
Blah, blah, blah. Yes, the kids are cute. But you know who else is cute? Your husband. Where are all of the pictures of him?
ReplyDeleteYEA for gripe water. :) He is adorable chand!
ReplyDeleteHi there! Just stumbled upon your blog. In reading through some of your old posts, I noticed you'd lived in Springfield/Nixa. Don't know if you still live here or not, but my husband and I are in Springfield and also adopting from Ethiopia. It's always so exciting for us to find families in the area with Ethiopian children! Congratulations on your beautiful family!!
ReplyDeleteI swear he looks like you
ReplyDelete