Thursday, July 17, 2008

We have a roller!!

That's right. 3 o'clock in the morning and Landon (5 wks old) rolled from his belly to his back right before our eyes. Nathan was standing over us and we were trying to figure out what to do as I was patting his butt. I took a break as he was squirming (gas pains) and layed over on my back and next thing I know he was lying next to me on his back. WHAT?? Already!? We couldn't believe it; still can't! Anyway, between gas and congestion we are up listening to music. He's yet to get a good night sleep since he's been born.

In other exciting news Biruk has a bottom tooth that has finally broke through the gum!! Lots going on with our little babies.

7 comments:

  1. Wow! That is early! It sounds like things are going well besides the sleep. How is Biruk sleeping? I am sorry your help is leaving soon! It sounds like you have had quite a bit though! I am sure that has been wonderful! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I decided to de-lurk for this one because our older daughter (The Bean) was a very colic-y baby until one of my Canadian friends suggested gripe water.
    http://www.colicease.com/

    It worked like a charm. Everytime that little stinker would get really gassy (and cranky), we would give her the recommended dose and soon it would sound like there was popcorn popping in her diaper (it's actually something with joke with her about often now). It smells very distincly like dill and now everytime I smell dill I think "relief" (weird, I know).

    BTW, so cool on Landon's rolling over... he's already trying to catch up :)

    I'll go back to lurking now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is so early. He just wants to be on the move with his brothers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy... sounds like you've got an active one! I hope you're getting SOME sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:55 PM

    chand, I walked past some Gripe Water in the store yesterday and immediately thought of you---maybe it would help Landon's upset tummy/slight colicky symptoms (??)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chandra,
    I am soooo sorry you are having hard nights. That makes for really hard days.
    Does Landon spit up much???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:40 PM

    wrote webex dabek attaching izksizkbzvj pathfinder branding fromand framefont pchild surya
    lolikneri havaqatsu

    ReplyDelete