Thursday, July 10, 2008

4 week update

Well the youngest of the bunch is badly wanting to catch up with his big brothers. He weighed in at 10lb 8oz today (from 8lb 7oz two 1/2 weeks ago). Apparently my breast milk contains steriods (along with a few other things). The little one is adapting well and we are thankful for all the help that's been passing through. Three of my sisters and my mom were here for a long weekend (I miss you!!) and now my brother in-law and his girlfriend are here. Next week, another sister and after that, my little brother. Thank goodness, two crying babies break my heart. I like the extra hands.
Better catch some zzzzz's.








8 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:48 AM

    I like the new blog update. I miss the boys and you as well. I am still tired and getting ready to travel again.
    Have a nice weekend.

    keel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way too cute. The boys are all precious. :)
    Chubby babies are great, way to go mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it's official. Your family has broken the cuteness meter. :) Glad to hear that all is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the blog facelift. You are drowning in testosterone, but they're very cute. I still can't believe how big Biruk is. Good to hear you have extra hands. I wouldn't have made it without them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang! What are you eating???
    That's a great weight gain for a breast baby.Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your babies are getting so big! I feel like every week they change. I guess they do. But it'd be nice to have them stay little for at least a while! Long enough to smell those yummy necks and cuddle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:47 AM

    They are all way cute and I miss them already. However, I do enjoy my sleep.

    ReplyDelete