Friday, August 01, 2008

A wild and crazy Friday night...

My sister Kirstyn and I met in St.Louis so I could deliver my youngest brother to her and then she'll take him home tomorrow. Trent, the youngest of the eleven, stayed with me the past 2 weeks to help. My help has officially come to an end; thank you ALL for everything you've done!

Now, back to this crazy night. Here we are in a big city, with lots of exciting opportunities and we are in our hotel room doing what we do best; eating candy and playing board games. We are lovin it!! I know you all must be super jealous so I'll post a couple pics so you can feel like you are part of the fun. Landon is snoozing next to me on the bed. Thank you to my darling hubby for staying behind and watching the two older boys. I know how badly it's killing him not being a part of the excitement :)


7 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:03 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't get over that you're one of eleven kids!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite kind of nights!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:19 PM

    Man, I am so jealous, looks like my kinda night.
    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like fun! The boys are growing quickly. I thought the other day of how the nannies at the care center would go crazy to see Biruk this happy and healthy. I still think about them saying "Biruke, Biruke" not sure about spelling but you get the picture. Calling after my show! I am glad you have had so much help! Talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you camping this year?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:29 PM

    Holy crap! Everyone who reads this should link to that douchebag's lottery thing! I did and I won the Powerball. TWICE!

    Nater

    ReplyDelete