Tell Conner I said hi and nice job. And to answer your question I do what I can to not study.
Great pics for a 2 year old. Especially the one with you in it! Just think how good he'll be when he's 30!
Nice pictures Conner. Would you like a tri-pod with a camera for your birthday? Being a grandparent and breaking the rules is fun!G'ma Jeanne
Wow Chandra! You've got a future photog on your hands!!
A budding photographer, no doubt. :)
Tell Conner I said hi and nice job. And to answer your question I do what I can to not study.
ReplyDeleteGreat pics for a 2 year old. Especially the one with you in it! Just think how good he'll be when he's 30!
ReplyDeleteNice pictures Conner. Would you like a tri-pod with a camera for your birthday? Being a grandparent and breaking the rules is fun!
ReplyDeleteG'ma Jeanne
Wow Chandra! You've got a future photog on your hands!!
ReplyDeleteA budding photographer, no doubt. :)
ReplyDelete