I know this isn't where you probably imagined yourself 4 years ago when you said "I do". But you've held my hand, stood by my side and together we have moved forward. It's not always the best of the best but we have each other. And for that I'm extremely grateful. There is no one else I could have done this with. Thank you for all the laughter, love and light in my life. I love you more and more everyday. There are still many nights I find myself smiling as I'm falling asleep, knowing how happy I am, to have you lying next to me. I love you.
What a great slideshow! You guys are awesome. Happy Anniversary!!!
ReplyDeleteYou two are adorable! Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary Chand. I hope you guys have a wonderful day together. Tell the kids I said hello and I'll call tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteKeel
Cutest stinkin' couple ever!
ReplyDeleteGreat slideshow.
Happy anniversary, you two!
<3
Poor, poor Nate.
ReplyDeleteChatter,
ReplyDeleteYou could've done better. But thanks for settling with me. I love you. It's been the best 4 years. I'm looking forward to the 5th with you.
Love,
Nater
Aaw! Happy Anniversary! You guys are too flippin precious... Yea for love!
ReplyDeleteGreat job Chan! I love you guys!
ReplyDeletegross, you guys make me sick! LOL
ReplyDeletejust kidding.
Congrats on the 4 years. Crazy how time goes by so quickly when you're having fun.
I'm hoping you guys come camping, if not, you'll truly be missed!
lol...your blog always makes me laugh the most. happy anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary Chan & Nate!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Puke
adorable slide show
ReplyDeleteadorable couple
Happy Anniversary
...and to know that without each other you could not have made the dent in the world of three little guys that you have is too cool for words!
Cute slide show Chandra . . . although I did throw up a little in my mouth. Just kidding - marriage is fun, and when you have kids it's a barrel of monkeys . . . just ask James.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet. I loved it.
ReplyDeleteSweet. The journey of marriage - you never know quite what you're in for. Guess that's what makes it so adventurous :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary.