Friday, November 30, 2007

Crazy, crazy....

Well if I'm looking at things correctly we are No.5 on the unofficial list for an infant 0-12 months. 3 people ahead of me are waiting for girls and one is open to gender. There are also about three other families waiting for sibling groups. I honestly can't believe we've come this far. December 11th will be the day we hit the 7 month waiting mark. Will we have to wait that long? We shall see...

Oh happy day!! Have a wonderful weekend (especially you Emily - She is second on the list for an infant and lives 2 hours north of us).

9 comments:

  1. Holy crap. Getting nervous? By the way, are you going to be at Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeks!

    btw, am sending email now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEA!!!!!!
    I have been watching the list and it is so slow!! It will happen soon. You know I told you December 16th way back when. Lets see!!!
    I really want an e-mail when this happens. :) I think we should have a party too!
    How great you found other families that live close that can go through this with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohhh, I will be on pins and needles waiting for you. Such a nerve-wracking, life-changing, happy wait. Here's to getting what you want for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so calm! How are you doing that? Or are you freaking in real life??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You guys are almost there!!! It's been great keeping up with your progress.Our dossier should be in Washington this week. (hopefully)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:58 PM

    Hey Chandra congrats on being 5th in line. You will have to visit us when the new arrival arrives. Things are going fine here in Nixa!! Since we can not see your blog at work I FINALLY remembered at home. WHEW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why don't you adopt me? I'm tall enough to get my own Froot Loops from the cabinet.

    Sure, some people might look askance at you for having a son who is 14 years older than you, but we don't need to let those ageists harsh our mellow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous4:17 PM

    Hi! I just noticed you commented on my blog a while back! You are so close..any word???

    ReplyDelete