Thursday, November 08, 2007

Trip down memory lane...

I was talking to my little (by little I mean 25 years old) brother tonight on the phone b/c it was his birthday. Happy B'day Lips! Anyway, so he's the sibling born after me (#6). Since we are close in age we have lots of fun memories together and some not so fun ones. We were laughing on the phone rehashing our childhood. The good times playing board games, fun out in the snow, staying up late playing hide n seek and lots of other good stuff. And then we had to remember the more dysfunctional side of us; the fist fights, locking my crazy little sister Cujo in the bedroom, the horrible, horrible belt game (yes it required my dads belts out of his closet), hiding from my brother Lee who loved to punish us, babysitting, and soooo much more. But it was all worth it. Being one of eleven children is one of the best things that ever happened to me. And as much as things made you crazy there was nothing better than having them around. We couldn't stay mad at each other long b/c we would need someone for a game. So the fights ended quick and we were back together playing games and getting into trouble. And most of all, I now have ten of the bestest friends in the world. This is as cheesy as I'm gonna get guys. Sorry :)

So for any of my siblings that actually check out this nonsense blog, THANKs for the laughs! Can't wait to see all of you at Christmas!!
love, Chatter

p.s. Samuel, for your b'day I wanted to post the picture of us when we were little with our arms around each other and I farted so we are both laughing BUT Amber has that picture for some strange reason. So I posted this one of you instead; enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Moving on up that list, I see!
    WOOOHOOO! Gettin excited???
    I can't wait to see your news!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:46 PM

    It not easy looking that good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it me, or does Sam resemble Andy Samberg???

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMwBYSjSR-M

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must have a lot of these to keep track of Chandra. Happy Belated Birthday, Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:27 AM

    ahhh the memories, can't wait to see you guys

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:11 PM

    The things our family will do for a good laugh...just about anything, Happy Belated Birthday Sam, I called the other day then remember your cell is broken, and that I still haven't put your house # in my phone yet. Can't wait to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete