So I thought I'd give it a try. You can see from the pictures I did not enjoy it nearly as much as he did and apparently my face doesn't have near the excess skin that he is equipped with.
We did actually get some work done and maybe 1/3 of the yard actually raked. Little Man loved playing in the leaves.
Your husband is a handsome man.
ReplyDeleteWhat you're doing with the leaf blower is bordering on illegal.
ReplyDeleteAnd, damn, your husband is a handsome man.
ReplyDeleteChan....I don't know if i can even comment on that!!! LOL!
ReplyDeleteOH--- You need to share these pictures in your homestudy info!!! Put the pictures to go to Ethiopia to introduce yourself. hee hee
ReplyDeleteCan I put you picture on my blog as the picture of the week???? :)
I think you look like a really FUN family!
Why don't those pictures surprise me? Conners getting big.
ReplyDeleteThis made me laugh out loud for a good five minutes. Too funny.
ReplyDeleteThese pictures were HILARIOUS! Lesson for you: Never leave a man alone with a power tool. They cannot be trusted.
ReplyDeleteThat is just downright terrifying is what that is.
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so funny
Jamie
Ohhhh, how I wish we could hang out! You guys are too funny.
ReplyDeleteyou guys are weird...ha ha just kidding. this past saturday at like 3 in the morning while delivering i saw this huge pile of leaves and wanted to jump in, but decided against it.
ReplyDeletealso...listening to the ryan adams show (he came to indy and i desperately wanted to go but missed it b/c of school) now i am so very sad because it is AMAZING:(
So every once in a while I ponder... gee the high cost of living, the outrageous price of real estate, the traffic, the traffic. I should just pack up, leave California and get myself a nice little piece of land in a place like Missouri. Then I read your blog and think...what if those were my neighbors. Man I love the ocean! Ha Ha
ReplyDeleteLee
that's too funny, fyi, i got a blog
ReplyDeletei couldn't take the bertha anymore, too many memories, oh and i was going to ask you, "have you ever seen a bald eagle? [it ain't bald though...]"
ReplyDeleteThat is the funniest pictures I have ever seen.. what a great post and WOW you guys have LOTS of leaves, I love the pile that you have for Conner !!!
ReplyDeleteLisa
Funny cubed.
ReplyDeleteThat is crazy!!!! I hadn't seen your blog before - but Tarah linked to it......I LOVE that picture of throwing your boy into the pile of leaves.....so adorable!!!!
ReplyDeleteMel - Mom to Morgan