Monday, November 05, 2007

I need a filler...

I'm not quite sure what this post will be about I just needed something to push my last entry further down. What to talk about????

It's a beautiful fall day and the weather is still going to be nice for one more day before we get a little colder. So little man and I are running errands after I pry my fingers away from my computer. The trees are a variety of colors and our lawn and porch are covered in colorful leaves. You walk to the sound of crunch, crunch, crunch. I actually enjoy it!

I am pretty sure anything else I have to tell you will bore you to tears so I'll leave you with some pictures of our pretty fall days. The first one is dad pushing little man on the swing. The other three are of the property.


















































4 comments:

  1. I love to read updates so keep them coming......

    Your fall pictures are really nice !

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE FALL! I'm still stuck in the hospital but living on the hope that they'll let me out this week. We'll keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! I think I will pack the bags and come for a pre-Thanksgiving visit!! :)
    We have had GORGEOUS weather and have been at the parks enjoying before the snow comes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:18 PM

    I love this time of year, and your pics are great!

    ReplyDelete