Thanks for the comments in the previous post. What was I thinking actually considering abandoning my dear blogger friends & family? I thought about yesterday, a LOT today. As usual, my PMS symptoms were in full throttle and I had a helacious day of raging hormones, mood swings, tears and moments of feeling like a complete lunatic (sorry Sarah). Do you ever have those days where you feel so completely alone (yet you know it's completely normal) and convince yourself that you are actually insane? I felt alone, distracted, homesick, distant and wanting nothing more then to cry & run away (from even my blog). But alas, I know I need to stick around. If it weren't for this blog I wouldn't have the privilege of getting to know some amazing women. I'm so grateful for their words of wisdom, advice and comfort. And if it weren't for this blog, my family (and friends) wouldn't get to see the crazy, irrational, desperate Chandra from time to time. It happens to be best of us right?
So I'll trudge forward, hold my head up high, and continue to do my best. I'll bore you with details of my monthly cycle, poop stories of my children, my wild and always changing dreams for my future and the daily grind of my so-called-life. Hang on tight!
yipppee!
ReplyDeleteUgh we must have the same cycle!
ReplyDeleteKeel
Glad you decided not to "dump" us! I love watching the boys grow up, especially after watching their father grow up! Just remember you aren't in this alone..we all have those moments when we want to run away. I used to tell myself when the to-do's stacked up really high and I wanted to take the kids to the park instead that we were busy making memories...and you know, somehow, the laundry, dirty house, whatver, always waited! Darn!!
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog now-so I'm glad you're not abandoning it. Nobody should do anything on a bad PMS day except stay in bed, and watch movies and eat chocolate--as if it was that easy right?
ReplyDeletePlease don't give up. For lots of reasons, but mostly because I'm selfish and I want your updates.
ReplyDeleteHang in and hang on. Would miss you dearly, albeit digitally.
ReplyDeleteCarrie (who must keep on blogging because she has yet to mount one picture in a single baby book)
Yayyyyyy! I wish I could get to know you better.
ReplyDeleteI thought I was the only one that convinced myself, at times, that I am certifiable insane. Moments, though. Blogging through them helps! Glad you will be around to do that.
ReplyDeleteI've been holding these posts of yours out on my reader so I could respond when I had a few minutes - which it turns out I never do, so really all I am capable of saying is PLEASE KEEP BLOGGING! And then I see you've already come around and so I am late to the party again. Really can't wait to meet you so we can commiserate about the ups and downs of motherhood and all that it entails, along with regular life, cause we still live our regular lives...
ReplyDelete