Monday, June 20, 2011

Life in pictures

These are from one memory card from just a couple days of photos. Taking pictures is so relaxing for me and as a result I have 1000's of photos I never get to look at it. So tonight, I spent the past 2 hours picking out some to share. And of course they always need re-sized which only adds to the time. Actual words & thoughts coming soon!















10 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:17 PM

    Your husband's fat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos!! Great eye for the candid, Chand. Can I have Landon for the summer? I just want to kiss that cute face!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:21 PM

    Thanks Sarah! Landon is so yummy :)
    Chand

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheryl8:02 AM

    You are actually a very good photographer, Chandra. I am in awe of how many times you can catch the boys "in mid flight". Too bad you don't need one more thing to do in your life - you cold make some money taking pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your husband is totally fat. jk. i now get who anon is. DARLING pics. Love seeing the boys play.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word - they are so cute. Love the one of them tackling each other.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE these pics! The boys are so scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8:27 AM

    Chand the boys are getting so big! They are so cute, can't wait until Aug. It'll be here soon.

    Keel

    ReplyDelete
  9. What amazing pictures!! Love them all. The flying ones are awesome, and the one of your little Ethiopian with the grass in the hair is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Every single one of the photos is amazing. All of them say a 1000 words. And the background of your blog is a crazy beautiful photo too. did you take that one? I'm so sorry I've been so out of touch. Are you going to be home tomorrow night by any chance, and if so, can I call you then?

    ReplyDelete