Wednesday, June 22, 2011
What The (bleep) Wednesday
Since the youngest has been potty trained for almost a year, I'd finally assured myself the blog "poop stories" had finally come to an end. But alas, I have yet another disgusting poop story to share. Tonight, while enjoying a quiet moment on the back porch since hubby offered to clean up the kitchen, karma came to haunt me. The back door quickly swung open and there was hubs holding one child with a sh*t covered foot. Instead of giving a play by play I will tell you this. One child was actually going to the bathroom while anonymous child had to go badly and instead of coming down the stairs to use another toilet he opted to poop right then and there. Right THERE. On the floor. And somehow he managed to get it all over the toilet, vanity, etc. And to top it off, all three kids managed to get sh*t on some part of their body. Thank goodness hubs did the grunt of the work and I followed with disinfecting wipes and scrubbed. It never ceases to amaze me how much they manage to spread it around. Our kids are now bathed and sleeping in other rooms. Their bedroom is now clean and awaiting the next surprise. Life is never dull as a parent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh yikes a yowza.
ReplyDeleteI never realized how important it was to have a second toilet. But the kid does have to make it there.
Tell some of these stories to Quinn in Colorado - he needs help with his poop. If someone's on the toilet, he'll just hold it till, oh, maybe the next day.
I'm laughing (but only because it didn't happen to me!) I feel like boys are just turned that way and do stuff like that. I always think I'll take pooped on floors (or nudey bootie toots in my face - like what happened to me last night) over the dramatic ways of a girl :)
ReplyDeletewow. just wow.
ReplyDeleteMan, that sure sounds like a shitty day.
ReplyDeleteCome on Chandra, that's just gross. Why would you blog about something like this?! I would never post about such things! ;)
ReplyDelete(I'm laughing at myself as I'm writing this) lol!