Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Twilight gone bad...

I just sat down to reread Twilight. I have been wanting to reread the series ever since I finished it the first time. And finally, after days of chaos and hoping for a good distraction I start page 1. And all I can visualize is the chic that plays the character in the movie (which I haven't seen yet, just previews). And it's ruining it for me. Is that stupid or do other people have the same problem? I'm going to try and read a few more pages and see if I can get over this annoyance. Any tips would be appreciated?

Sincerely,
a disgruntled twilight book series fan

6 comments:

  1. I have read the series twice, once before watching the movie and once afterwards. The movie was awful! The acting was just lousy. But, the books are so truly enjoyable. You need to keep reading. Get back in to the flow of how you envisioned the characters would be. Let Edward and Bella wrap you into their world once again. It was just as enjoyable the 2nd time through as the 1st. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:58 AM

    i agree movie sucked - even though i think robert p is adorable - i also agree with lyn-dee imagine the bella you imagined before forget about the actress

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOATHE Pattinson as Edward. It's hard to not picture him when I read the books. They totally ruined the first movie. It was horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hear you. keep reading, and the movie bella will go away and you will be able to remember the bella in you head. just give it a few more chapters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never liked it, too cheesy and unrealistic, but I've been told I'm a cold hearted *censored*.

    P.s. I've been missing you my love, and I miss the babies more! When I first got back to my apartment and it was dead silent, and I missed the baby chatter, already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:26 AM

    I know! Kristen Stewart has been so pale and emaciated since age 17 on. She must have spent a couple years on cocaine. She was so much hotter at 15 in Zathura when she had big bones and muscles, and was very strong an healthy looking overall.

    Curt

    ReplyDelete