Thursday, August 06, 2009

Slow down...

Why does life seem to move so fast? I swear this summer is a blur of memories that includes diaper changes (lots of them), fixing meals, road trips, beautiful boys, lots of reading and trying to keep the house clean. It went SO fast! I know it's technically not over but since school will be starting soon (not that it will affect us) it feels like it's coming to an end. And the biggest thing that has changed, my brain has turned to mush. It was slowly deteriorating but it's offically mush. I can't remember the simplest words like "fork, spoon, remote, computer" and I definitely do not call my kids by their correct names. If my sister and her family is around, her kids names get thrown into the mix and it takes me twice as long to call Conner by the correct name.

Today I was hoping to get a little cleaning done and since my youngest two have been extremely clingy I had to get creative. And the first thing that came to mind was 'cardboard boxes'. And since I haven't recyled in a while I had plenty lying around. Thank you cardboard boxes for your half-hour of entertainment. I am extremely grateful.





7 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:08 PM

    Aww those are so cute! I miss the kids. Very nice Chand, great pics.

    Keel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:06 PM

    I agree. When did the 90's end?

    See you in OK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun times - they are as cute as ever! My brain is mush after only a month at this gig!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where are you shipping the kids off to?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:50 AM

    those are hilarious...wish i could have been there

    poe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your kids are so freaking cute! I'm still really upset I didn't get to hold either of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mother Tucker1:02 PM

    And think of all the money we spend on toys! Sometimes the simpliest things are the best things. If you have a clothesline, don't forget how much fun throwing a blanket over it can create...

    ReplyDelete