Thursday, August 20, 2009

5 years ago today....


we said "I do". In this case, what happened in vegas, didn't stay in vegas. We came home husband & wife and 3 kids & 3 homes later - we are still going strong. I asked Nathan tonight what time we got married and we think we had it scheduled for 1:00 but since the couple before us took FOREVER we are pretty sure our ceremony lasted from 1:55-2:00. I'm not kidding. Nathan's brother recorded it on his cell phone (and you know 5 years ago cells weren't capable of much). Anyway, who needs more than 2 minutes to say "I do"? Not us.

Thanks babe for all the wonderful memories, laughs, fights and challenges; I wouldn't want it any other way.

13 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:52 PM

    Happy Anniversary!

    Keel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!

    On a side note, can a box of Swiss Cake Rolls convince you enough to come camping :)
    Andersen and Biruk will have fun...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Happy Anniversary.
    Love the photo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stacey10:15 PM

    Congratulations to you!! Makes you what will happen in the next 5 years?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats ... thinking of you guys and hope you have many more great years! Great pic. ~Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary, guys. May your marriage last at least a few more years.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:09 AM

    Love you, Chatter. Thanks for letting me go play this weekend. I hope I can make it up to you. It's been the best 5 years! Looking forward to the next 5.

    Thanks,
    Nater

    ReplyDelete
  8. look how beautiful you are!!!! 5 years isn't very long given all you've been through. i know you'll be married forever. happy anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - a Vegas quickie. This is a whole new side to you for me.

    Congrats on five years. It looks great on you both!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous10:09 PM

    That's a great picture. Congrats!

    -cousin Aaron. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seriously, it's like you're channeling the Kennedies in that photo. Love it, and happy anniversary! Let me know when you're in the neighborhood. We have to get the kids together again, with maybe a little more time to visit :).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous8:20 AM

    Belated Happy Anniversary! Love, Aunt K

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy very belated anniversary. This is such a beautiful picture of such beautiful people.

    ReplyDelete