Why? Because I have come to the conclusion that sooner or later I am bound to attract some sort of perpetrator and I'd rather not take that chance (hello if you have already found me). And my family and precious children are too important to me. Why now? Because after replying to an ad on c r a i g s l i s t I have been bombarded with emails from this guy (8 emails in 24 hours) pleading with me to call him (he has left 2 phone #'s). The whole thing just bothered me. I am well aware of all the typical scams but this one was rather strange.
So, if you'd like "permission" to view my blog please send me an email @
pu_2003 at yahoo dot com . I assume I know most of my readers but if you have never commented please explain yourself or allow me to view your blog.
Thank you!
Chatter :)
NOOOOOO!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI understand though. Crazies are out there. I'll just have to remember to check your blog.
Add me on the invite list. We've met in real life. We're friends now, right? :-)
P.S. Plus you totally know how psycho I am and you still let me hold your baby.
ReplyDelete