Monday, June 01, 2009

His first ride...

Since we don't live in an area that is tricycle friendly (sloped driveway and hilly neighborhood) we took Conner on his first ride with his tricyle to some nearby walking trails. We are guessing he rode nearly 2 miles which was pretty impressive. Of course when we got in the car he said "I biked about 5 miles". He worked up a sweat and so did we keeping up with him. The other 2 enjoyed their ride in the stroller watching their big brother lead the way.




6 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:29 AM

    The kids are getting big Chand. Very cute pics!

    Keel

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm mmmm mmmmm mmmmmmm
    beautiful boys!
    They are getting huge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:01 PM

    I have a shirt just like the one conner has.
    Great pictures. Tell everyone I said hi.



    Tristen

    ReplyDelete
  4. e-mail any time!
    vegasstinks@yahoo.com

    Grown up e-mail I know...he he he

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very impressive!

    ReplyDelete