Friday, June 12, 2009

Come out, come out, where ever you are!

Last night I temporarily changed my blogger permissions to "invited readers" only (still working out the kinks) while wondering what exactly I was going to do with my blog. For various reasons I would like to have the blog private (protection of photograhs of our family, more freedom with what I'm writing and most importantly - privacy). Anyway, my husband got an email this morning from a co-worker who said how much she has enjoyed reading the blog and seeing pictures of the boys. I was flattered. I have just assumed that I have maybe 20 people who follow the blog. And I have an even smaller amount of people who actually comment (thank you).

So I will currently leave the blog open and I would greatly appreciate if my readers would come forward and say hello. I look forward to meeting you!

Chatter

23 comments:

  1. I'm here - this is Monica (of MonicatheMighty) I've got you on my "follow" list, so I read whenever you write. I love peeking in on other families that resemble ours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I leave comments rarely, but I love following along. I'll try to comment more often... it really does go against my whole wall-flower mantra, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh good, you've got other readers. I can quit following now. I was just trying to make you feel good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chandra, I'm Keel's friend (from lab at CSU) and I LOVE reading your blog! I completely understand if you want to make the blog private--but invite me, please! It's so fun to take a break from science to see what fun adventures you and the boys are up to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. De-lurking to say I also love following along. Not sure how I originally came to your blog, but we have been considering an adoption from Ethiopia, so probably from a fellow blogger in the adoption world. Your kids are so cute. thanks for sharing your story.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. I am Cindy and I have been following your blog for a long time....he he he he he he :)
    I am fairly sure you knew that though...
    Talk to you next week : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am here...watching everyone grow.

    Best, Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm Chris's mom from Peep-eye. I love watching your boys grow and can only imagine the fun "D" would have if he ever gets to visit! I know you and D's mom would have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My daughter is adopting a baby from Ethiopia & we love your blog. It is fun watching your boys grow & change. We also appreciate your candor.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also think you know that I LOVE your blog and love that our family also has a lot of similarities !!! But I think you already knew all this..still wanted to say hello and that your boys are SOOO growing WOW !

    Keep posting!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, This is Tarah, your cousin, I love following along and updating my parent about what you guys are up to.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cheryl7:30 PM

    Chandra...you may not even remember meeting me, but Jeannie has been a great friend for nearly 40 years (!!!) and I knew Nathan before he was born. He and our daughter, Abigail, were best buddies for years when they were little, and I so much enjoy seeing the pictures of your little ones and remembering all the time our two children spent growing up with Nathan and Matt. I hope you don't close the blog, or at least, give me access as an invited guest, because it gives me many happy memories of my own now grown up kidillies.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous9:37 PM

    Here I am.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous7:45 AM

    My sister learned of your blog (she and her husband adopted from Ethiopia a year and a half ago.) I enjoy following along! Kelley, Kansas City, MO.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I read your blog, but I only like the stuff that involves your good looking, funny, and smart husband.

    ReplyDelete
  16. as if i need to introduce myself??? moi? the crazy mother in colorado?

    ReplyDelete
  17. :) You know I check in all the time! I love your blog, but I understand making it private.

    I best be invited to follow if you go private though.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm here. I know, I should comment and not just lurk. I'll do better if you'll let me read your private blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous6:04 AM

    We live too far away to visit in person, but I love seeing and reading about your beautiful family! I especially love to see how Biruk has grown from the little peanut he was when we were in ET! So if you go private, let me know! - Themia

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lori Erickson7:32 AM

    Hi Chandra, I work with Nate and really want to thank you so much for allowing us a peek into your life. It is a great joy to read of your adventures and remember back when.... You are a truly blessed young lady.

    ReplyDelete
  21. We, too, adopted through CHS and I started following your blog when you were in ET since we followed shortly after you. Go private if you must, but I love hearing your perspective as another adoptive parent.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I started following your blog when we started our ET adoption. I love hearing about your family! Your posts are very refreshing!!

    ReplyDelete