Monday, May 04, 2009

Kitchen Katastrophe's

Exhibit A
The pea I had just removed from Biruk's nose last night after dinner. I had brushed his teeth, washed his face, changed his diaper and was putting on his jammies when I thought 'what the hell is that'. Thank goodness I saw it. I wish I'd taken a picture b/c that baby was seriously shoved back far.










Exhibit B
The pan I just destroyed while trying to steam some fresh green beans. Which leaves me with 1)an incredibly stinky house, 2) ruined green beans that I was excited to eat and 3) a damn pot to clean.

5 comments:

  1. That is some serious pea stuffage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is good work. Cleaning scorched pans is the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:40 PM

    Halle use to do that. She would put like three peas up her nose.

    Tristen

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, that is hilarious. I'm waiting on the day Andersen figures out how to do that.
    And your pan, that's what mine usually look like after my cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That, my friends, is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete