Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Can't get enough...

These boys have been cracking me up lately. While eating dinner tonight Landon was amusing himself (and us) with this plastic spoon. The picture of Conner includes a worm in his hand that he was playing with today. I kept suggesting he put him back on the ground so he could bury himself and Conner's response was "but we are just having so much fun hanging out". He was also worried about the ants getting his buddy worm. Finally he determined he would be safe under a tree.





7 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:44 PM

    Great pictures. I don't have time to type much... I've got to get upstairs for something.

    See you up there,

    Nathan

    ReplyDelete
  2. um...seriously, you guys are hilarious. i'm not sure which was funnier, the original post or nathan's comment. i promise to call soon, like when it's not 11:09 pm my time :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the spoon!!!

    I also love that Connor loves the worm. We are very into worms over here. YET, mine want them to go into the garden boxes. :)

    OK, and Biruk looks like he and tt do have the same sass. What did you call it, confidence???? ;)
    Hmmm, i could see a crazy team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:41 PM

    I like Conner's new hair cut.

    Tristen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:05 PM

    Chand, Conner looks like Lee in those pictures (and Tritter a bit)!! Boys are getting big, Landon is a lil pudgeball. How funny.

    Keel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:54 AM

    they are growing up too fast, can't wait to see you all in aug

    poe

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you are encouraging worm safety (equals empathy which learned early will help him grow up in to a really awesome man.)

    ReplyDelete