Daddy. Biruk is definitely a daddy's boy. But there are also plenty of times he wants his mama. Especially at bedtime or naptime. It's usually myself who puts him to sleep. So I don't want to worry anyone that there is no bond or connection between us. Because there definitely is. The incident with him not reaching to me when he was held by my friend is the first time it's ever happened and it obviously freaked me out. So I wrote about it quickly without any explanation. However, while it may not mean anything, I want to address the issue. So, Biruk and I are going to be having a LOT more one on one time. I'm going to make time during the day for just the 2 of us and hubby is going to help work it out in the evenings that we get even more time. I want Biruk to come snuggle up on my lap throughout the day. I want him needing his mama to hold him just because. So, I am hoping to make some improvements in that department. Part of it I blame on his extremely independent personality. And the fact that he is such a busy body. He loves to be running around getting into trouble and exploring.
I love the fact that he is so close to his daddy. I've had 2 mama's boys so I think dad deserves a turn. Thanks for all your support and please keep the advice coming.
Chandra
Ha Thats A Funny picture
ReplyDeleteThat B-man wanted to be in the china cabinet doesn't seem odd, but the fact that you have *room* for a kid in the china cabinet definitely is.
ReplyDelete