It's Biruk this time and he was diagnosed with double ear infections. He woke with a fever today and could best be described as lethargic. He has a wicked cough and his eyes were droopy all day. He doesn't want to eat or drink anything so we are hoping by tomorrow we will see some improvements. Landon has had a slight fever but seems to be feeling pretty well. Conner is well on his way to a full recovery. Mom & dad - still healthy.
So what better way to treat my immune system than to feed my body 10 lbs of sugar & salt. I bought enough junk food to feed a football team and plan on doing nothing but rotting my brain with garbage on tv and feeding my face. I already feel my stomach churning. I've started with twix and tootsie rolls. Since it's Valentine's day soon the tootsie rolls are only cherry & vanilla flavored. Yum. Along with the Twix and Tootsie rolls I have the following supplies;
Peanut butter m&ms
Gummisavers
Dots
Chips & Queso
Pringles
Mustard Pretzals
I think that covers it. I'm sure there is more but that's all I can think of at the moment. Time to go overdose on sugar and rot my brain.
Happy Saturday.
That sounds like good logic to me! I hope Biruk feels better soon!
ReplyDeleteI think it's the only thing you CAN do as a mother in February...eat!
ReplyDeleteSounds good, SUGAR!!!
ReplyDeletePoor Biruk, hope he feels better.
ReplyDeleteKeel
I think I gained two pounds just reading that list.
ReplyDeleteGiiiirrrrl, you know I'm feelin' for ya, and poor Biruk, of course. I know you're new to this ear infection situation, but I'm not. Here's some unsolicited advise :). Remove as much snot from his head as possible because that's what gets behind his eardrums and makes them hurt. With A, I use a humidifier, give him a hot bath (J&J has a vapor baby bath product that is great), use Little Noses saline spray to get the snot flowing outside instead of just inside, and smear his feet and chest with Vick's vapor rub before bedtime. Basically, just vaporize the snot out of him. That always helps A to a speedy recovery. Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry. We have had the flu going through and it sucks. I think junk food really does make it all better. Enjoy the food, cuddle the boys.
ReplyDeleteThis sounds delicious! Blasted gestational diabetes! (not tested yet, but I'm assuming)
ReplyDelete