Thursday, August 07, 2008

Big, bigger and biggest...

I had just finished changing Biruk's diaper so I came out to the kitchen to get his bottle. I hear Conner run back to Biruk and then Biruk let out a wimper (who knows....).

Conner came out and said "I said sorry mom".
Me: Conner, you have to be careful. He's little.
Conner: He's not little mom.
Me: Conner, he's a little baby.
Conner: Mom, he's not little. He's kinda big.
Me: You're right. He is kinda big, but he's still a baby.

Of course it was much sweeter in a 2 year old's voice. Here's a few pics of my "not so little" boys.













15 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:01 PM

    LOL... he's right. He's "not so little". I love those pictures of the three of them together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my god Chandra, those pictures are TOOO cute for words !!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:03 PM

    great pics chand. the boys are all getting so big. conner does have a point...

    Keel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Priceless. The conversation and the pics. What gorgeous (big) boys you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is hilarious!!
    Cute Boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your kids are friggin' huge.

    Just think what your food bills are going to be like when they're teenagers.

    Especially since you're going to have at least three more kids...

    ReplyDelete
  7. The child has a very valid point.

    Adorable pics of your adorable crew.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, so funny. (seriously, have you had your water tested for steroids???)
    They're so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is too funny! They are all so cute. Those chubby little bellies and legs...:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh mama,
    Are your arms oh so tired after an hour of carting kiddos?? Really, do you ever go out shopping with all three alone?
    I think your waternot only has steroids, but a few extra calories. hee hee
    VERY CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are you nervous that Biruk and Landon might EAT Conner when you're not looking? Just something to think about. . .
    "Watching us grow" is right! Its so fun to watch - they're so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wanna see your kids so bad right now! Amber and all the kids left me a voicemail the other day and they each wished me a happy birthday, it was so cute, and now I'm missing all of my nieces and nephews, a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too cute! Chubby babies are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous3:47 PM

    Chan I noticed only one of them is smiling in each picture. But three is nice. there's the one thats always happy & likes to play with his cars . There's the smiling one who poured water in the hallway & the youngest one who we call Chubby Cheekers. Love the pics, Tristen

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my those are precious thoughts and precious photos!
    what good buddies you are working very hard to raise right now!!!
    The reward for all this crazy work you do is JUST around the corner!
    hang on!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete