Tuesday, March 04, 2008

We leave in 15 days!!!

That's right, we got the call at 1:15 that we will be leaving on the 19th for Ethiopia. We will be leaving two weeks from tomorrow. It doesn't seem possible but it is really going to happen. And I'm sure these next couple weeks will go by quickly. Just wanted to let you all know the wonderful news!! Here we come Biruk! Your big brother can't wait to meet you. Today we talked about how he's going to help feed you, change your diaper and he said "Biruk can have my cars, and Biruk can have my tricycle". He then informed that he will be singing you songs. We can't wait to meet you and have you home!!

7 comments:

  1. Yayyyyy!!!! Congratulations! Wow, all that waiting and now it seems like everything is happening so fast. I can't believe you'll have him home by the end of the month! Time for us to plan a road trip to MO for April, huh? Can't wait to meet him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! I'm so excited for you. I'm sure two weeks will go quickly. Well, I'm not really sure, but I imagine you probably have lots to fit into those 2 weeks? I hope it flies by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful, wonderful news. I am beyond thrilled. This has been a long journey for you. Can't WAIT to see all the photos of your 2 boys together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEA!!!!!
    How wonderful. I am so so excited for you!!!! Oh my goodness, We had 11 days to get ready, it looks like you are last minute too. Call me if you want some packing tips!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I couldn't talk long tonight. (My blog post tonight could explain why...) I hope everything goes well on your trip and can't wait to visit with your expanding family. Julie wants to get down there... maybe this summer?

    At the very least, I hope you can make it camping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yayyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wow!! I can't believe it's happening so fast now!!!Where are you traveling out of??Can't wait to hear all about your travel,BRINGING HOME BIRUK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOOOO excited for you and can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures of course !

    Have fun packing and if you have any questions let me know !

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete