- 70 degrees today and sunny
- watched little man play for an hour and took in some sun
- good food
- a new week tomorrow which hopefully equals a TRAVEL DATE
- my laptop and speedy internet
- a cozy bed
- family
- a visit from my cousin Em
- my handy and handsome hubby. Little Man. and sweet Biruk
Life is good
He is too cute. There is a lot to be thankful for, however it was only 40 degrees here today. I still went without a coat for a bit. :) Hopefully talk tomorrow!
ReplyDelete70 degrees you suck
ReplyDeletepoe
Life IS good. How about our weather today, huh? I am in love. Too bad it's gone in a few days, I'm sure.
ReplyDeleteI think we are about to pay for our 70 degree weather, today!
ReplyDeleteYeaaah!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
Here is to a travel date. I am hoping we all travel together!!!!
70 degrees????????
ReplyDeleteI hope you get to travel VERY soon!