Monday, February 25, 2008

We can't wait to get him home!!



I received updated measurements of Biruk today with another tiny picture. It's actually from Feb 1st so maybe they thought they already sent it. Regardless, I am THRILLED. Here are his pictures (most recent first). You can see how much his hair has grown. He's the cutest little babe ever and we found out (thanks to my dear friend Christina) that he sleeps a lot, sucks his thumb and has a head full of hair. She was just in Ethiopia picking up her beautiful son and checked on him for us. We are so in love and can't wait to meet him! We are one week into the wait for his birth certificate so maybe we'll get it next week with a travel date. We are almost there....

11 comments:

  1. Oh my, Chandra, he is sooooo cute. I can't believe how much older he looks in that last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks even more tiny in the most recent pic.(not just because it's a smaller pic!) LOL!
    He's SOOOOO cuuuuutttteee!
    I can't wait till you bring him home. SOON!!
    ok, i gotta look at the pics some more and get my Biruk fix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHHH he is sooo precious. I am soo jealous that you got an update! I can't wait to see pictures from YOUR camera of him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:24 PM

    omg he is so beautiful....i can't wait to meet him
    poe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:52 AM

    He is such a doll.I'm getting so excited for you guys. Just in these updated photos it's so funny to see how he's growing more hair and is already looking older. tootles, hayley

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOO cute Chandra !!!!!! You must be sooo anxious to finaly hold him, I can't wait to hear all about your time in EThiopia and see your first family picture all together !

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute! I love seeing pictures, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad that CHSFS seems to be giving out more updates--with photos. We got just about nothing with Z. I love those photos. He is a doll! Can't wait for you to travel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is so beautiful. Those EYES. My goodness, he's going to be a heartbreaker. Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  10. He's absolutely gorgeous!!! And I swear he has more hair even than the top photo :). I can't wait for you to bring him home! By the way, Chris sent you the package on Monday without giving me time to put a little note in it or anything - but it's from us :). I got your voice mail - I have no idea when you left it but I'll give you a call sometime this weekend :). Eeeks - he's just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous11:02 PM

    Hey Chandra! I am so excited for you guys! He is such a gorgeous baby! Goodluck...I miss you guys! --Jenn

    ReplyDelete