ps--stay away from the forum for a week or two. I remember wanting to pull my hair out every time someone posted "We're through court!" It hurts so much.
um, I thought you said they were pictures of little man? I didn't expect to see Nate? J/K. He's soooo friggin' cute. I can't wait until my little man is that age.
He just looks more and more like Nathan everyday haha.I'm glad I finally figured out how to leave you comments. Your blog is awesome. It's nice and enjoyable to read. hayley
Awwwwww. Look at that smile! Melts my heart.
ReplyDeleteps--stay away from the forum for a week or two. I remember wanting to pull my hair out every time someone posted "We're through court!" It hurts so much.
He's getting so big....keeping those big blue, pretty eyes! He's gonna love being a big brother. When can we see more pics of the house?
ReplyDeleteAdorable!
ReplyDeleteIsn't he just so squeezable!!?
ReplyDeleteAnd he still looks like his dad....
ReplyDeleteChand he's getting so big. His little smile cracks me up, what a cutie.
keel
Chandra, he is so cute, I can hardly stand it. I can't wait 'til our boys can meet.
ReplyDeletep.s. love the "tow truck" picture. He's all boy, ain't he?
WAy TOOO cute!
ReplyDeleteum, I thought you said they were pictures of little man? I didn't expect to see Nate? J/K. He's soooo friggin' cute. I can't wait until my little man is that age.
ReplyDeleteawww to cute, so big so fast
ReplyDeletepoe
So sweet! I love his eyes. I kinda want to pinch those cheeks...
ReplyDeleteHe just looks more and more like Nathan everyday haha.I'm glad I finally figured out how to leave you comments. Your blog is awesome. It's nice and enjoyable to read. hayley
ReplyDelete