Someone must have known I would be singing the blues (see previous post) today because it actually happened! I just received an email from our social worker at our agency that our case made it through court today in Ethiopia (it was actually yesterday in Ethiopia at this point). But regardless, this handsome darling Biruk Bekele is officially our little guy!! We are thrilled beyond words. It was such a great feeling reading the email and I was swept over with a wave of emotions. I love this guy more and more every day and I can't wait to hold him in my arms!!
What's next? We have to wait on a new birth certificate which should arrive in the next 3 weeks and then after receiving that we will be given a travel date (2-3 weeks from there). So currently we have an estimated travel date 6 weeks from now!! Woohooooooooooooooooo.....
He is soooooooo cute! Congrats from another CHSFSer!
ReplyDeleteEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!! Thought i'd check your blog one more time today,even though i just left a message on your other post!!! AHH!!!I am SOOO excited for you!!!Isn't he CUTE!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Toast!
ReplyDeleteHeres to hoping we travel together!!!!!!
SOOOOOO excited for you guys !!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations again !!!! can't wait to see picture of your whole family together !
Lisa
SOOOOOO excited for you guys !!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations again !!!! can't wait to see picture of your whole family together !
Lisa
Congratulations!! He's beautiful!! Can't wait to read more about your journey to bring him home!
ReplyDeleteAHHHHH!
ReplyDeleteChandra, he is the CUTEST!
I am so happy you guys got great news!
Here's to speedy travels!
:)
Oh my goodness he is SOOOOO cute!!!! I am so happy and relieved for you. Congrats!!!!
ReplyDeleteHe's is so beautiful! Congratulations! Hope to travel with you guys
ReplyDeleteAngie
This is definately the best thing I've heard and the cutest thing I've seen today! Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteMan... I LOVE boys named Biruk. And yours is particularly handsome. CONGRATULATIONS!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Chandra & fam! I'm looking forward to hearing all about your growing family.
ReplyDeleteHe is BEAUTIFUL. Love that hair and those eyes - just going to be a heartbreaker, that one. Congrats. I am so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteYayyyyyy!!!!!!!!! I was just about to email you to wish you good luck in court and thought I'd check the blog first just in case there was good news. Lo and behold! Little Man #2 popped up on my screen and I almost peed myself. TMI? Maybe so, but that's what happened.
ReplyDeleteCongrats guys!! That is just the coolest thing ever. Now I am even more stoked to meet up with you guys in the next couple of months. We'll be in touch...
congrats chand, that is so exciting, I can't wait to meet him - poe
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. Biruk is super cute.
ReplyDeleteYEA!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you! What an amazing day! Oh what this year holds for you all!
Blessings!!!
Sweet! Sorry for the belated congrats, but we are so excited for you guys!
ReplyDelete