Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tis the season to be jolly....

Thanksgiving has come and gone and now I can start listening to Christmas music without hubby giving me a hard time. I love the Christmas season, as do most of you I'm sure. I love the colder weather, I will hope for snow, I love all the Christmas lights, the smell of pine needles (although we haven't bought our tree) and I love have the tree lit at night with the rest of the house dark. It's so peaceful. I love time spent with family and I love holiday food. My family doesn't do gifts but instead save our money for family vacations (currently every 18 months) so for the holiday we do the gift game. Everyone brings one gift of a set dollar amount and we draw numbers. No 1 goes first, the No 2 who can steal No 1's gift or draw from the pile, No. 3 and so on. A gift can only be stolen 3 times and then that person is the keeper. The higher the number you get the better off you are. So if any of you have some good gift ideas for guys in gals ranging from 17-32 years old let me know. The limit is $40 this year. However, please email me b/c my siblings will read the comments. I need some ideas for my hubby and I so start sending them my way. It would be greatly appreciated. Little man is sleeping so I'd better get some more work done. Happy Holidays!!

Chatter

2 comments:

  1. Ideas for gifts for someone 17-32? that's easy: Garanimals!


    Doug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:48 AM

    totally agree I love the christmas tree at night, especially when its quiet....and the smell of pine never gets old, I can't wait to be home :)

    ReplyDelete