Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Thursday Thank You's


I love my boys...
here are some pics of little man trying out his Halloween costume and the gorgeous sunset the other night. Life is good. Too tired to write tonight but I'll update soon :)
C






































9 comments:

  1. What a cutie you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:49 PM

    really neat picture of the sunset

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sunset and darling costume. Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chan you need to get a free Flickr account.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like they are having fun! Cuddly costume.Trick or Treat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!!!You are truly blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to say, ever since you decided not to complain so much, we don't hear much from you! :) I say, complain away so we can hear it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Chan!!! "Little Man" looks so cute in his costume! Thank goodness you did not return it and he finally warmed up to it! Does he do the sound yet...hummm....
    Great pics! TTUL --Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chandra -- where are all the updates?! :)

    ReplyDelete