how to remove crayons from your wall??? I'm guessing most of you have wondered it at one point in your life. And after learning that all it takes is a baking soda/water paste I'm cringing thinking back to childhood when we had to scrub it off with a washcloth and soap (it took FOREVER). So for those of you with children who have not scribbled on your wall and fridge with a crayon, make a note. Baking soda paste and a washcloth. It works AWESOME!
That's my tip for the day. Good night :)
Disclaimer: Thanks to a friendly tip it is my responsibility to inform you that it MAY remove your paint. It did not however, remove our Behr paint.
I have removed a permanent sharpie marker from a Pottery-Barn desk with the magic eraser. It is magic. I want to marry it, I love it that much.
ReplyDeleteI am trying this tomorrow! I still use a sponge and soft scrub.... :) I hear the magic eraser is great too!
ReplyDeleteWhere are you on the list, you MUST share!
Just leave it on the walls... it's art!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOK Chandra,
ReplyDeleteI woke up to a mess since I was out late last night. One thing I found was crayon on the play room wall. So I grabbed the Baking soda and scrubbed....UGH my paint came off. So, what paint do you use? It must be magic paint. :) hee hee
Oh no Tarah. Ooops.. my paint is Behr and it didn't come off. I'm sorry. Glad you wrote this comment. I'd better put a disclaimer on my post :)
ReplyDelete