I'll attach some photo's of our finished tile in the tub area. I am happy with it and we will soon be able to shower. I need to waterproof it yet and we need to seal it with a caulking gun. We've made no other progress with the house. I take that back, my Handy Hubby, installed the dishwasher last night. I was super excited about that! So dishes are all caught up and we were pleasantly surprised by how quiet it is (we went with a cheapie). I'm not sure how clean they are but it's definitely not as loud as we'd planned for.
Hope everyone is cool and cozy tonight. I am looking forward to getting a good night of zzzzz's.
The shower looks really good. You're brave. I don't think I could have slept with just screen doors between us and world outside. I think I read too many crime books, so I'm always paranoid that I live near that schizo who's out looking for random victims. At least you can rest easier tonight.
ReplyDeleteThe tiles look great. I'm so glad you went with the window, too. And don't worry about the hair - it's fun, and if you don't like it, it will grow! :) Oh, but hurry up with the I-600a - I really think you're going to get a referral sooner than you think! :)
ReplyDelete