Here are some photo's of the hardwood floors after the final coat. The first picture is the floor in one of the bedrooms (it's the original flooring). Anyway, the floor is Douglas Fir. We weren't sure how we were going to like it but it's really starting to grow on me. It's all coming together beautifully. I'm also posting pics of the fields after the hay was cut and of course I had to add some photo's of my adorable son and my handsome hubby :)
The floors look terrific! I think the bedroom floors add a lot of character, too. So...is tomorrow still the planned "move-in" day? You guys must be so pumped! Oh, and you guys are on line 27 now, which means you're #25 on the list! Wow, now I am not only watching my own number, but yours, too! Anyway, I think 25 is a great position to be in going into the closure. Who knows, maybe you'll hear something before December?!
Hey, Chatter. It's James. The house is looking awesome. Can't wait to come down and see you guys. Don't know if it will happen before the twins get here, though. The travel window is closing fast.
The floors look terrific! I think the bedroom floors add a lot of character, too. So...is tomorrow still the planned "move-in" day? You guys must be so pumped! Oh, and you guys are on line 27 now, which means you're #25 on the list! Wow, now I am not only watching my own number, but yours, too! Anyway, I think 25 is a great position to be in going into the closure. Who knows, maybe you'll hear something before December?!
ReplyDeletedude the floors look awesome, it won't be long till you moved in:)
ReplyDeleteOh my holy heckfire! Your husband is a HOTT-TT-TIE! Whew! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I LOVE the hardwood floors and I love the pictures of your ADORABLE little guy playing in the water. Great pictures of the fields too.
All in all, love it. Good job on a cute kid, super hot husband and great pictures! I'm impressed!
Jamie
I'm with Jamie...
ReplyDeleteVery cute boys in your home!!!
Love the floors, great job!
When do you move everything in?
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHoly man you are surrounded by beautiful boys!!! Love the floors!
ReplyDeleteNow that I read the other posts I'd say we are all on the same page :)
Hey, Chatter. It's James. The house is looking awesome. Can't wait to come down and see you guys. Don't know if it will happen before the twins get here, though. The travel window is closing fast.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, your husband is super hot.