Well the hardwoods are coming together beautifully. I took some pics of them today. We had to sneak in through the kitchen window to do some work so I snapped some pics while we were there. These are after the second coat. One final coat tomorrow and we plan on moving the queen bed in Wednesday and hopefully start sleeping at the house then. We won't move the majority of the stuff in until Sunday (so the floors can thoroughly dry). But at least we can sleep out there and little man and I can do some work. And we can cook in the kitchen. We still have to get the tub tiled and the toilet/sink installed. As well as get a propane tank (for hot water) out to the house and get someone out to put all the trim work/baseboard and windows finished. Hopefully we can have most of it wrapped up by the weekend. Not likely but we can hope :)
Enjoy the pictures; we are almost there!!!
The first two are before and after the first coat of poly. What a difference!



No comments:
Post a Comment