Florida was awesome! The campground was pretty much a parking lot jammed pack with RV's and pop ups but we had a great view of the Santa Rosa bay (I'm not sure that's what it was called). The weather was nice the first couple days and then it go very, very cold. I'm talking 30's at night (mind you, we were in a tent). But the best day was when we drove to Destin, FL to Henderson Beach State Park (where we will stay next time) and we took little man to the ocean. He loved it!! First we were up on the beach flying kites and letting little man play in the sand. Then hubby took him down to the water and the fun began. See pics.
Thankfully I'm a master packer and fit everything in the Subie
Our dandy little campsite
Our view from the site
Destin, Fl
Kite flying (which little man still talks about "dad, kite, fly"
Little man being onery
Little man checking out the girls with G'pa's binoculars
Little man's first swim in the ocean (and loving it)
Air Force Museum where little man said "Pane, Airpane" about 1000 times
Thanks G'ma and G'pa for spoiling me. I loved the ocean!! Love, little man
No comments:
Post a Comment