Amber, Emily and the kids passed through last night on their way to Texas. They showed up a little before 10 pm and we let the kids run around and burn some energy. Being the "cool" parents that we are we allowed little man to get up and play with his cousins. At first he was cranky for being woken up but then he was running around, playing swords and crawling on the floor laughing with them. We had little man back to bed and the kids settled for a movie by midnight. When I went to bed at 2:30 Cadyn was still roaming around. Apparently spending the day in the car had not stimulated him enough so he was wide awake. Then back up at 6 this morning. CRAZY. That kid has an insane amount of energy. I only wish I had some of it. Anyway, we visited this morning and they were off by 8:30. Little man and I watched PBS and I cleaned the kitchen. Since then, not much of anything. Ready to tackle lunch and get little man down for a nap.
It's absolutely beautiful outside today. I was going to load little man and the car and head out to the house and mow but I'm afraid on 4 hours of sleep I'd be dead tired and regret leaving the second I pulled out of the driveway. So I'll push, push and push away tomorrow mowing the lawn. It took me 6 hours last time to most of it so maybe I'll break it into 2 days.
Little man is 18 months today! I can't believe how quick it has gone by. He was eating his lunch today, then spitting it out and laughing so hard. It really was hilarious watching him. He's some pics of my guy.
Chatter
No comments:
Post a Comment