Wednesday, April 25, 2007

One step closer!

Well after JUST entering the last post I figured I'd better do a follow up with something a little more up beat!! So I will talk about the fact that we are one step closer to bringing home our next little one :). I faxed over the homestudy to CHSFS today. It will be reviewed and if all looks well we can finish up our dossier and send it in to our agency. Once they receive it we will "officially" be waiting. I'm so excited for that day!

The house is slowly coming along. Right now it's just studs but hopefully in the next 4-6 weeks we will start drywalling. We are installing windows the weekend of the 19th (May) with the help of the MTA guys again. Jeanne and Tom will also be showing up that weekend. A big Thank You to them! It will be nice to have the extra hands. Maybe we can pick up the pace a little come the month of May and June. Here are some recent photo's from the house and property. It's so peaceful out there. I can't wait until it's officially our home!


No comments:

Post a Comment