We just arrived home from Colorado and I have lots of fun stories, great photos and beautiful memories but too tired to write. My memory cards are full and pictures need to be downloaded. Here are a few from my desktop.
I hope you all are doing well & have a wonderful weekend!


Aww I LOVE that pic of Landon sitting there! What a great shot...You are so good at capturing moments :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to chat!
Niki
Love the slide picture!! Cute boys. Hope your trip was great.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!
ReplyDeletegorgeous boys you have!
ReplyDeleteI can't seem to tell where that little boy's hair ends and that grass begins.
ReplyDeleteUgh! More pictures of your kids?! How 'bout some pictures of your hunky husband? Am I right, blog-readers?
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures of the kids. When Tom saw the one of Landon, he said, "Looks like his Grandpa Tom yelled at him again." Can't wait to see more photos.
ReplyDeleteOoo amazing shots!
ReplyDeleteGood pics Chand! Love the capture of Conner.
ReplyDelete