Tuesday, April 26, 2011
The Maiden Voyage
We finally headed out for our first camping trip of the season in our 'new to us' popup camper. I'd be lying if I said it went smoothly and everyone had a great time. We had a few breakdowns (us & the kids) and quickly packed up and pulled out Sunday morning. But I refuse to qive up and we will be attempting trip no.2 soon! That being said, the boys asked multiple times today when we were camping again. And like most things in life, you quickly forget the pain. I'm sure they'll figure out how to sleep while camping and that we can't have a screaming, obnoxious, tantrum in a park just because your mother pulled out your splinter.








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Look at their little smiles. So cute, Chand!
ReplyDeleteLook at your pop up! I'd be lying if I didn't say I was a little jealous :) At this point, Ben is still devoted to tent camping only.
ReplyDeleteWe love camping! Eli loves it... but I wonder how our next will do. You're good to just keep at it! I think kids truly love camping. It kind of puts us all at peace to be outside away from it all!
How did the camper work out?
ReplyDeleteAWESOME. fun pics. can't wait til we go camping all together. gimme another 10 months. ;)
ReplyDeleteWell, it looks like a lovely trip anyway. That pop up camper is HUGE! I was picturing something much smaller and less comfortable looking! That is fantastic. If I could freeze time I would call you.
ReplyDelete