Friday, April 08, 2011

Temperamental

Landon was his typical self and lasted about 10 minutes outside before wanting to relax in the back of the car. He had me shut the hatch while he smashed his face up against the glass and Biruk threw snowballs at him. After we descended down the mountain he took his first and only nap of the the trip. It was much needed but unfortunately he woke with a vengeance. How can someone sleeping so peacefully wake up so angry? He finally cheered up while getting some dinner with Uncle Sam.



3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:14 PM

    too cute, I love landon's hair, please don't cut it.
    Kujo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:51 PM

    I like his hair too, very cute pics.
    Keely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Sam! I haven't seen him for a hot minute...He looks so skinny!
    Cute pics Chan! Looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete