I wish we could be in Colorado celebrating with you but know we are there in spirit! Miss you lots, hope the pictures bring a smile to your face. Happy Birthday Keely!!!!
Thanks Jeanne and the pics are awesome, thank you Chand! Chand, Pity says your kids are so lucky, "they get to camp and ride their bikes in the house". I agree, they are lucky:) They're getting so big!
Happy Birthday Keely. Would you have more birthdays so we get to see more pictures?
ReplyDeleteJeanne
Thanks Jeanne and the pics are awesome, thank you Chand! Chand, Pity says your kids are so lucky, "they get to camp and ride their bikes in the house". I agree, they are lucky:) They're getting so big!
ReplyDeleteTake care.
Keel
there are a lot of reasons i wish you were in colorado ;)
ReplyDeleteI CAN't Wait to SEE yoU GuyS!!!! 30 days and then some, lol. the kiddies are getting so big. Miss you lots!
ReplyDeletep.s. i love the little campfire you got going there