Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Music Rocks!

So tonight I finally remembered that our DVD player will play CD's so I busted out some mix CD's my wonderful little sister has been making for me for the past decade. Tonight's mix included; Neil Young, Willie Nelson, Pearl Jam, ColdPlay, Stephen Kellogg, Elton John and others. It's so soothing for all of us and I really wish I would do it more often. It sounds like such a simple thing to remember but I think since I don't have anything obvious to play music on, I forget. But I filled the disc player with a variety of music and tomorrow we'll dance the day away.

2 comments:

  1. We have a similar "lack of music devices" around here. Our computer is just about it. I love it when I remember to put on a good mix. My boys got a little kid mp3 player for christmas that they rock out to for hours a day now, so at least I don't feel like they are musically deprived, but I think I need to invest in some kind of music player too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:32 PM

    glad you are enjoying my mixes - that makes me soo happy

    ReplyDelete