What an AMAZING Friday! My husband finished a time machine he had been building in the garage. He let me take the maiden voyage and, of course, I wanted to see what my sisters and I were like in the future. So fast-forward ahead one decade to the year 2019. Sadly, I am only reunited with 5 of my 6 sisters. They explained to me that Meagan had been working with a conservation group cleaning up some of the littered parts of Montana in 2016. She was protecting the wild life as she loved to do when she was eaten by a bear. RIP Meagan.
But it warmed my heart to find the rest of us together in my parents' basement in Garrett watching "Dirty Dancing" and eating leftover Halloween candy. OMG, Oreo introduces the TRIPLE-STUFFED Oreo Cookie in 2019! I can't wait to go back! BTW Nathan, you are fat and bald in the future.
My beautiful sisters and I below in 2019. From left to right: Keely, Kelsey, Haley, Amber, myself (Chandra), and Kirstyn.
My blog has been hijacked by my husband (who obviously does not know how to spell Hayley). Thanks for the laugh honey (I'll still love you when you are bald and fat). And I am super excited for the new Oreo!
ReplyDeleteThe real Chandra
lol...i loved it! Well done, husband :).
ReplyDeleteHa, Ha, Nate! It's good to see you haven't lost your sense of humor since the monkey debacle. What I really want to know is . . . where did you get that picture?
ReplyDeletei can't believe i was eaten by a bear....funny post
ReplyDeletepoe
That's a pretty sweet mullet I'll be sporting in 10 years. I'm pretty sure that'll be a big hit with Brian.
ReplyDeleteKeel
Poor, poor Pity.
ReplyDeleteI thought Nate was already fat and bald. Or is that me?
From the looks of that picture I'm wishing I was eaten by a bear...kirst
ReplyDeleteit's funny and I find that picture quite disturbing
ReplyDeleteOh man I about pissed my pants reading that one Chan. I'm still laughing that was hilarious.
ReplyDeleteJeez Nate! You've been in the family how long and yet you do not know how to spell my name....Though since you did such a great job on that I can't hold any grudges..NICE JOB NATHAN!
hayl