Here I am. Here I am. November? Seriously. And it's nearly halfway over. The Christmas season is on the horizon and I can't wait to decorate and get the house all cozy and warm. I decided that this year I am going to decorate early (thinking in the next week to be exact). We have a full month of visitors and we are super excited. Nathan's mom was just here (thank you SO much Jeanne) and my little sister will be here tomorrow, then my best friend from 1st grade on is coming, and we'll wrap up Thanksgiving with Nathan's brother and his fiance. Good stuff!
The boys are still adjusting to the new home (and unfortunately this is just temporary) and are waking up throughout the night and sometime very early in the morning. Here is video from the sunrise the other morning Landon woke me up for. It was so pretty and just another reminder of why I need to become a morning person. There is something so peaceful about the quiet of the early a.m. when most are still in bed sound asleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment