Sunday, November 22, 2009

Her name is Lily..

After watching our 3 boys converse with the 6 year old neighbor girl for about 45 minutes we had told her if it was okay with her mom she could come over and play. She gave her the okay and they've been out back playing with flower petals, sidewalk chalk and they shared some chocolate chip cookies. While playing the little girl told Biruk to go away. Nathan and I happened to catch the next comment made by Conner "Don't tell my brother to go away; he's a good brother". It brought a smile to both of our faces and it took everything in my power to not run out there and say "I'm so proud of YOU!". That being said, five minutes later I heard him saying "Get out of here Biruk. No Biruk.". Give a little, take a little. I should add though, the neighbor girl is very sweet and polite. And I do think Conner is smitten with her. He's currently collecting rose pedals for her and doing just about anything she asks. They just informed me that they are playing "King & Queen" and once they finish peeling all the rose pedals they will sit on them. And currently they are talking about marriage. I guess it didn't take Conner long to change his mind because when she first arrived he informed her that he was not getting married. Wow. These crushes don't take long to form. Hilarious! I am really getting a kick out of all of this. My little man is growing up...

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:01 PM

    That is awesome! I had to read that one out loud to Brian.

    You guys have an awesome Thanksgiving.

    Keel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:58 PM

    how cute is that :) haha

    niki

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like I've rubbed off on Conner a lil bit

    ReplyDelete