Wednesday, September 10, 2008
I'm still here...
Just too busy chasing little boys, squeezing their chubby cheeks and smothering them with kisses and then CRASHING by the time bedtime comes around. We went back home over the holiday and visited family. It was a wonderful time and I only wish we lived closer. Now playing catch up after being gone for over a week. Cleaning house, paying bills, changing diapers, running errands and thinking about painting some rooms. The days fly by and my boys are growing faster than weeds. I sat and stared at Landon while he slept thinking I never want it to be my last time to watch a baby grow up. Life is just too precious. And how blessed are we to have 3 healthy, beautiful, blessings. And how blessed am I to have such a darlin' hubby to enjoy all of this with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm not surprised you're too busy/tired to blog lately. Get some rest!!! Relax, and enjoy those beautiful boys of yours!!!
ReplyDelete